April Michelle Wolverton
April Michelle Wolverton Poems
- Melting An angel caught behind the glass, sweetness ...
- Molasses your fingers settle sweetly to graze the stark ...
- The Repenter Oh, Magdalene! How slight it is, your stutter,...
- The Ram's Horn You worry too much, my Lamb, with your ...
- In Refrain Curses, the Assailant does bereave, slandering ...
- Disquietude Two conscious lovers can not be held in such ...
- The China Tree I gently collected his body, turning him, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about April Michelle Wolverton
An angel caught behind the glass,
sweetness viciously attacking the tongue.
You were the great divide,
crunchy outer and chewy inside.
Glory was only a figment
of my imagination
you were only
an aftertaste of freedom.
An angel screaming behind the glass,
cherries ripped from the heart of the blossom.
You were the sugar-coating,
drooling chocolate over my bare feet.
And I melted
beneath your touch.