Ariv azhagan Poems
- I Stood Quiet When you borrowed my thoughts and proclaimed ...
- You Are Special When I sit to write I remember you and you ...
- On The Way Was just thinking what will I be observing ...
- My Beloved Grandfather I hear with my faint ears the ...
- Dear Mother At last I found some peace because of ...
- Your Beloved Mother Just wait I'm there Just wait
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ariv azhagan
At last I found some peace
because of you
could I see a better world
deep did you drive my soul
entering into my world of troubles
forever did my worries perish, and
gone were those struggling days
happy are those hours
in which I fall asleep in your lap
just like that you shaped my life
kind enough by sparing your life
little were my aims in life, and
more did you add to that
need not now I fear to fail, for
often you gave that confidence to sail
people when they offer me a lot of praise
quickly you'll come in ...