Art Box Poems
- London Town
- I'M Watching You In the witching hour each night I feel I'm ...
- This Is My Life Is there something I do That makes you want ...
- Walzing Mouse Pray tell wise one for I can see A waltzing ...
- A Follower I walk along the deserted highway A princess ...
- I Won'T Be There Standing high Letting the mist cloud my ...
i am a self confident angel who cannot think of anything better to do than write my heart onto paper. and that's how i want it to be. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Art Box
Why do we see the suffering
On every face a frown
No place for the loving
Here in London Town