Arthur Carman Poems
- By My Side Marks of time left in the sand Washed away time ...
- Heart And Soul She enters quietly without knowledge walking ...
- Window Of The Soul I looked in the eyes of many ...
- My Life I live my life with the best intention I've done ...
- Letter To Kitty While you were gone I thought of you Do you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arthur Carman
By My Side
Marks of time left in the sand
Washed away time and again
Left behind only momentarily
Yet they existed for all to see
But only few will ever know
That I have walked this path
For those that followed behind
May find themselves lost in time
As it was my journey to take alone
And you were welcome by my side
Only to observe from distance safe
Letting your presence be felt
Without actual interference
I could feel you above me
Hiding within the stars
Energy abounding from deep within
Guiding my way to divine light
Visions engulfing with eyes ...