Arthur Garcia Poems
- Sexy Shame Rotten right down to the core Born in to a whore ...
- Lonesome Ghoul Don't invite me in For I'am already ...
- Angel Love Surfing across the sunrise on rays of ...
- Never Surrender My thoughts are tangled in a web of ...
- D'Railed Endless prancing in a down pour of rain Always ...
- Love Cherish Love If you have a Love That feels the same for...
- Slither When I'm not around You all put me down When I'am...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arthur Garcia
Rotten right down to the core
Born in to a whore of no more
Stunted to a mind of no explore
Trust in life is twisted & tore
Forever left out in the street
Flaunting for somebody to greet
All playing to the same old beat
Running from a bold badge of heat
Heart pierced with sharp edge knife
Will never escape this nasty ass life
Hope is all lost in being a loving wife
A prayer to forgive this life of strife