Arun Achudh Poems
- I Rise! ! Shut in the dark, in a tiny place, Near yet too ...
- I Love You..! Ever since you have fallen in my eyes, My ...
- Symptom Of Love…? Day was bright rather unusual, Just like ...
- Until Last Moment..! Stop not oh girl, Don’t be afraid; ...
- Accidentally In Love..! Lay Awake late alone at night; Oh ...
- Oops..! I Found It..! Silent morning breeze touched my face, ...
- Just A Second…! It couldn’t get any much better, It was ...
Comments about Arun Achudh
I Rise! !
Shut in the dark, in a tiny place,
Near yet too far from the distant world,
Hear no sound but of one,
Drenched in the fluid of life.
With no Noise of knifes, hear-
Nothing but the hush of wind,
Along with it a screeching cry,
Of someone whom I think I know,
Amidst the monstrous red fluid, - I rise.
Ambience change as I move,
With lessened noise; the eyes that shed tears,
Still have them on, but with a smile.
Baffled thoughts wander with me,
With the view of my first light,
Bright and dark at times. With-
Fear being my first friend. I ...