Aschelminto Da Silva
Aschelminto Da Silva Poems
- Dirty Sins I can see your dreams And listen your screams ...
- Eat Me! It is I who will kill your hunger, Until it ...
- H. I. V. Today infect you! But leave it to feel The ...
- At Six O'Clock I heard the Ave Maria at six o'clock, Today ...
- The Ass Speaker Mutant - Part ... Once upon a time, in far ...
- Autopsy Seeing you do not look at me, not being, His ...
- Guts Of Poetry Inside, their guts, A roar, a shout, a ...
I was born in a rainforest city, the capital of state os Pará, north of Brazil.
My father, a senator, my mother, your housekeeper.
I fought in guerrilla and hid in the woods for many years, living like indians.
Was found by my son who gave me a computer in 2001.
Since then write everything. Poems, short stories, essays and novels. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aschelminto Da Silva
Guts Of Poetry
Inside, their guts,
A roar, a shout, a clatter,
Wants to swallow a worm.
I, worm, roundworm, hidden
I drag myself through life to the exit,
And the output is also death,
In the latrine, portal of transcendence,
Indecency crap that lives.
These casings, made womb,
Many lives are rush
For nothing, and a butchery,
An wormslaught unfolds.
From outside the bellies oblong
A dull life I know
Until the results of stool examination.
The decision is made, no return,
The death penalty imposed,
The worm excreted
Whole or in ...