Ash Moore Poems
- Stay Safe For Me everytime you leave the room i worry about ...
- Tomorrow Have you ever heard of desire That feeling of want ...
- Lover's Quarrel Behind the curtain I hide Tears ...
- Me I heard your heart beat today Your eyes looking the other...
- A Different Kind Of Happy Content Still withering ...
- Scarred Every night is torture Not knowing Just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Stay Safe For Me
everytime you leave the room
i worry about you
i long for you to b here with me
to have your hand on mine
to have my arms around you
to see your face
to hear your voice
i need you more than i ever needed anyone
if someone else touches you
if im not what makes you smile
if im not apart of your happiness
than im not existing anymore
so when you leave think of me
and stay safe
stay safe for me