Ashish Verma Poems
- The Caged Bird Sings (For Maya... The Caged Bird ...
- Shadows Everything casts a Shadow in Light I saw that Shadow...
- Waiting I have spent an Eternity Waiting for you I can hear...
- Reflections I am Sitting by the Pool The Water is Barely ...
- Religion What will it be Like When We have ...
- Sand Do you remember the Smell of Sand After it is drenched ...
- E= Mc2 The Universe is Born In a Split Second A Massive ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashish Verma
The Caged Bird Sings (For Maya Angelou)
The Caged Bird sees
Your Soul Trapped
She Sings for You to be Free
The Caged Bird Knows
That her Wings are clipped
She sees Your Wings
Uncut and ready
She Sings for You to Spread Them
And take a Dive
Open the Gates and Break the Chains
The Caged Bird will Sing
Day after Day
Until You Fly Away
With Her Song in Your Heart