Ashley Kelly Poems
- Love Aint Filled With Sorries I'm sorry for what I did I'm ...
- Life Today All Them Kids Crying People Defying Each ...
- Bobby Osborn...My Fiance Sitting in class Thinking of ...
- My Definition Of Love A wish A dream It’s all part Of ...
- The Break Up.....Or Not. Breathe in Breathe out Count to ...
- Never Again Never again will i accept anothers love Never ...
I Just Wake Up Every Morning To Get The Day Over With...... I Find My Self Asking.... Is It Worth It To Take My First Step Of The Morning Or Shall I Just Lie Here Stareing At The Ceiling Wishing For A Moment Of Hope? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashley Kelly
Love Aint Filled With Sorries
I'm sorry for what I did
I'm sorry for the way I look
I'm sorry for what was said
I'm sorry for the time I took
I'm sorry for you broke my heart
I'm sorry for my tear eyed face
I'm sorry I let it start
I'm even for my own race
i'm sorry for being born
I'm sorry i was there
I'm sorry my heart in now torn
I'm sorry I cared
I regret letting love in my soul
I regret letting you in you heart
I am happy i got a chance to love you so
I'm sorry for talking to you til midnght
I'm sorry for feeling alone
I'm sorry I loved you alot ...