Ashley Mooney Poems
- Just Kiss A peach is a peach, A plum is a plum, A kiss ...
- Life Life can be sweet, and it can be kind, many people ...
- Regrets They say to live life, with not a single regret. Yet...
- Jay Lake There are leaches and snakes, I don't like one ...
- Strong He tells me to stay strong, it's easier said than ...
- You Told Me You told me, I'd always be your girl, And I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashley Mooney
He tells me to stay strong,
it's easier said than done.
He's the only guy who understood me,
I thought he was the one.
My heart is torn,
It's been beat and broken.
Yet I hang onto every word,
that he's ever spoken.
He says he needs space,
and that we shouldn't talk.
I never thought it would come to this,
after that night on the dock.
I don't want to let him go,
not without a fight.
My dad calls me a fighter,
and I'm going to do what's right.
This isn't working,
I'm fighting so hard.
I just feel like drinking, ...