Ashley Olson Poems
- A Childs World what kind of world is it my friend that ...
- Depression i get a funny feeling it comes from deep ...
- Love Of God When the world starts to seem so dark and ...
- Good Hurt lost in this fatal reality....no one in the world ...
- Open Up crashing down, thunder lightening stormy seas, dark ...
- That Faithful Leap As i looked into his eyes and found his ...
- We Are Good Teenagers are amazing I wish the world would ...
well ive been writing basically to get an out for emotions that i get... i find it really relaxing and i have been writing these for about 3 or 4 years now, and i really like it.. something about writing it gives you the freedom to say what you want. and i like that more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashley Olson
A Childs World
what kind of world is it my friend
that little children see?
I wonder if they see god first
because they just believe?
do they see strength in caring eyes
who watch them as they play-
or mabye love through gentle hands
that guide them on their way?
do you think they dream of future times
when they would be a king-
or just enjoy their present life
while with their friends they sing?
do they see the acts of kindness
done for people who are poor?
Is the very best in everyone
what they are looking for
and when the day is over ...