- Freedom's Song Freedom's song is one with many voices. Its ...
- For Those Who Are Worth It You want my pity You want my ...
- I Will Stand Tall I can be hit I can be struck I can be ...
- Reading Deep I remember it clearly, As though it happened ...
- Variety Must you be so difficult so as to find pleasure in ...
- Misinterpretation What little we know we strut around with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashley
Freedom's song is one with many voices.
Its lyrics are of love, hope,
bravery, and courage.
Its instruments are played with the wisdom of many years.
Its tune is that of a long and hard journey.
It is played in the minds of the rich and the poor.
The needy and the needed.
The receivers and the givers.
It is felt in the hearts of the true Americans.
Freedom's song is meant to be a light in the dark,
a lake in the desert.
Freedom's song is the song of the people.