Ashoka Harichandan Poems
- Vision Vision What Surdas could see and no other When you ...
- Rama The Day That Kausalya Does Not See His Face She is ...
- Lord If out of love this universe was created And out of ...
- G R A C E There is no one greater than you There is no Love ...
- Today They say today is beautiful Year day and month in ...
- Eternity Eternity I know that you and I are one That we ...
- Krishna When I behold that face of yours Krishna Nothing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashoka Harichandan
What Surdas could see and no other
When you were running from Mother
Your agile feet barely touching ground
Although Yasoda's love had you bound!
She ran after you so that you are safe
Life after life you saw that she is safe
What a divine play between you both
She saw Universal Vision in your mouth!
She didn't dwell long on what was said
She took you in her lap not to be afraid
You could be God but you are her son
She chose to love you the one unborn!
She gave you sweet freshly churned butter
When in your sweet broken voice you ...