asma writer Poems
- Freedom Call It's something we all know. But no one moves ...
- Haikus 'how heavy this world is ' said a green paper that ...
- Sadness sometimes life gets heavy weakness erodes my ...
- The Moon Master of the night In the darkness of the night.
- The Missing Truth Words became so hard to say. Truth is ...
- The Innocence In White The innocence in white As the pure ...
- You'Re All I Need it's february fourteenth valentine's day, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about asma writer
It's something we all know.
But no one moves to change it.
It's a situation we know well its hard,
They are alone no weapons no guard.
With smoky sky, raining bombs
And most of all, broken hearts
All this and we still like snails,
While they are going to jails.
Where are you people?
Your hearts become like hard metal
Black as ash,
No white flash.
I willsend this Freedom call.
But please dont throw it to the wall.
So listen up,
Im not gonna shut up,
i will keep write, ...