Asper Grig Poems
- Yo'Re Afraid, You'Re So Afraid You're afraid, you're so ...
- Winter's Night I believe you're sleeping my angel In this ...
- I Can'T Love You Any More I was screaming from the inside all...
- My Heart Is Too Big My heart is too big, too big to break ...
- Star N I see your star Shining bright on me Tell me what ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Asper Grig
Yo'Re Afraid, You'Re So Afraid
You're afraid, you're so afraid
To lose all that you have
You cry and cry, and make me sad
But I say you should be brave.
We all are born to die
And nothing can be done
Don't think of it, don't cry
You're not the only one.
I'm going to lie to myself
To make dark colors bright
And always try to save
Piece of eternal light.