Asrar Qureshi Poems
- Communication We speak We hear We move arms and hands We ...
- God's Gift God created me And gave me life Blessed me with...
- Ambition I sit down alone Lost in thoughts from past and ...
- Peace Peace is the presence of serenity Peace is the ...
- Not A Day Goes By When we do not face new situations When ...
- The Way You Will Be Life presses on With a force of its ...
- The Way You Are We are who we are We are what we are We are...
I am meant for others - not my own self more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Asrar Qureshi
We move arms and hands
We change postures
Is it only because we wish to express?
Is it only because we wish to get heard?
It is that and more
Communication is the sign of life
It is what differentiates living from dead
We start communicating the moment we are borne
We stop only when we die
Communication is our life line
We know, understand, adapt and adjust to our surroundings as we communicate
We build ...