asutosh hota Poems
- A Light Gone A light from our family is gone, Which ...
- I Dream I dream, Sitting in the wilderness of trees, I ...
- Asking Why I always cry in my dreams asking only one question...
- Anna Hazare-A Story To Tell A man, Bent half with his ...
- Gud Bye School Remembering the days when I stepped into d ...
- Invincible Time…… <Today is the ‘day after’ for yesterday,...
when my thoughts fly restlessly my pen moves relentlessly..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about asutosh hota
A Light Gone
A light from our family is gone,
Which enlightened our souls,
God has only left us to mourn,
The voice we loved is stilled,
We have a vacant place in our house which can never be filled,
We pledge to live as he taught us to,
With his demise he made everyone thrilled,
We pray today, tomorrow and every other day for the heavenly soul,
With his blessings we will surely accomplish all his unfinished goals