Atahan Tolunay Poems
- The Circle Of Evil In these caves I've dwelled for long The ...
- Shadow Shadow On My Wall Shadow shadow on my wall You're my ...
- The Rhymes Appear In My Head I walk down the lonely road The...
- Hollow Darkness Whats this sound I hear again Middle in the ...
- Life Astonishing, Colourful Illuminating, Growing, ...
- A Benighted Empire In the twilight of a new dawn A fallen ...
- Lunar Dream Always yearn for the lunar dream It flows and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Atahan Tolunay
The Circle Of Evil
In these caves I've dwelled for long
The lust for blood keeps me strong
Fly at dusk, land at dawn
Evil and darkness I bring upon
It makes no difference in my eyes
If I slay for right or wrong
Selfinflicted are their cries
In the graveyards they belong
Once blessed with life, now with death
I decide to kill them all
Without them evil will fall
They have taken their last breath
Now that my job is done
Evil, there is one last one
No more peace before it's gone
I decide to wait past dawn