ATUL CHANDRA SARKAR
ATUL CHANDRA SARKAR Poems
- Honor Killing: No Honour They dragged Love out, From the ...
- Knots The newborn cries and screams, Unknotted from the ...
- Abortion A dream slipped out Of the hands of the dying ...
- Sunset Years Sunsets and sunset years, Have one thing in ...
- Green And Yellow Horrendous, faceless Terror, Diabolical ...
- From An Old Home Wrote a mother to her child: Why do you ...
- Egg, The Oval Charm Egg, the oval charm, Does more good ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Scattered feathers have a tale to tell.''my pet dove
''The lesson of gardening is that you have to bloom out of the muck in which you have been shoved.''Society
''A positive attitude is a burning match-stick to a pile of negatives.''Attitude
The spires of churches, the minarets of mosques, the pinnacles of temples, the turrets of pagodas which are centers of spiritual leaders, mentors and guides have been overshadowed by high-rise condomi...To a misled society
''The gratitude of dumb creatures might not be verbal but it definitely uplifts the soul for having done something for someone, bird or beast.''Stop cruelty to animals.
Comments about ATUL CHANDRA SARKAR
Honor Killing: No Honour
They dragged Love out,
From the darkest hide,
They abused and scorned,
Molesting with deride;
With sticks and stones,
They lynched the two,
Strangers and relatives,
Hounded them too;
They trampled dreams,
They crushed emotion,
They bruised and hurt,
They exulted commotion;
"Blacken their faces",
Some proposed with delight;
Some said, "stone them",
Some said, "ignite";
Some relished the idea,
Of tying them to a tree,
Then lashing them until,
From life they were free;
Wounded and ...