Aurora Lights Poems
- Screams In The Dark Screams in the dark. Pain. Not mine, ...
- What Fear Is Playing with your mind, mangling your ...
- First Love The dear Repunzel could not but be tossed into ...
- Live That little red hand just keeps going. Around and ...
- Edge Of The World Edge of the World A circle. Its ...
- The Muffin Man I'd like to forget the past nothing good has ...
I am currently a freshman. Lucky me. I love rock climbing, competing, soccer, writing, running, swimming... i have psycho mushrooms living in closet and a crazy green lady who sits on and chops off heads. Her name is Fluffy. And no I'm not insane. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aurora Lights
Screams In The Dark
Screams in the dark.
Not mine, but others’.
The air is heavy with it.
I strain, but my vision can’t pierce the dark.
More screams, more agonizing.
Sounds of ripping, of tearing, of burning.
Louder now, closer.
This scream is different than others. But no louder, no stronger.
No higher. No longer.
Most screams taste of despair. Of lost hope, and blinding pain that is thrown into one last note of horror.
Not this scream.
This one is happy.
Bloodshed draws closer.
The pain... it pulses. Its everywhere.