Austin Glover Poems
- Love Sonnet Dark waters won’t subdue her reflection, ...
- Beauty Defines Itself Beauty defines itself like such great ...
- Four Letters Fulfilled Changed, is meaning of these letters I...
- Mr. Android My grip is weak, I am forever sliding, Into ...
- Fate's Only Challenger Would you step of the Back of my ...
- Savior Fixed beating, a comfort upon silence, On and on, as...
- Redrawn Upon first glance I’m drawn to your beauty, As my ...
Hi, my name is Austin Glover, I began writing poetry when I was prompted to in the 8th Grade for a project. Ever since my writing has evolved into an escape from my reality; my poems and I live in a surreal state of perfection. On poem hunter is where some of my work is published, though my every thought of ink is located on my blog: http: //theamateurwriter.tumblr.com/
For all the poets out ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Austin Glover
Dark waters won’t subdue her reflection,
Smudged mirrors cannot deny her image,
Blind views, she shines through with perfection,
As heart and figure need not to scrimmage.
Wrapped in her blanket, December stays warm,
Like her elegant touch grants life from grey,
And not one could slow the beautiful swarm,
That follows her true, in compact array.
Smiles and laughter it tightly confines,
Her loves to hates, their joined compromise,
From friends to foes she worries for all minds,
Such content of this fades spirits which rise.
As flame in night, stands ...