Autumn Winds Poems
- Sweet Sleep Sleep Sweet Sleep A haven
- Amanda Todd Once there was a girl Not that far away Who ...
- Autumn Is Coming Autumn is coming With gentle breezes And ...
- Drop In The Ocean We're just a drop in ocean Or dust in the...
- The Hourglass The Sands of your time Gently slide against ...
- Paper Cuts Hurt worst of all They linger and bleed They ...
- Years Go By The sun dies The star cries The moon waxes and...
I love writing and hope you enjoy my poetry
I consider my self a musician, poet, and artist more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Autumn Winds
In our stressful world
And rest to the world
I love you