Autumn Winds Poems
- Amanda Todd Once there was a girl Not that far away Who ...
- A Shooting Star A shooting star Makes it's way across the ...
- Precious Things All the things I thought would ...
- Drop In The Ocean We're just a drop in ocean Or dust in the...
- Years Go By The sun dies The star cries The moon waxes and...
- Sweet Sleep Sleep Sweet Sleep A haven
- A Petal Falling Like a drop of rain A petal slowly ...
I love writing and hope you enjoy my poetry
I consider my self a musician, poet, and artist more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Autumn Winds
Once there was a girl
Not that far away
Who loved and laughed
And danced and played
Then one day
While she was talking with her friends
She made a mistake
That would haunt her till it's ends
They called her lovely and dazzling
They called her perfect and stunning
Thinking it would do none harm
She sent it over, right into their arms
A year went by
Along with everyday life
Then one day a message came
He threatened to expose her
To everyone that knows her
But she ignored the menace.....
On Christmas Break
Came a knock on the ...