Avinandan Roy Poems
- Still Loving You A light i saw from distanc unknown, N set ...
- The Manger Under The Star THE MANGER UNDER THE STAR Reached ...
- Reasonograph All i offer is a fair chance All I asked was ...
- Colored; Live This Moment, Liv... -new- Brown and white Decency,...
- Prayer So grand that i missed my home So mine, that i'd ...
- Closed Doors How many doors does one close If medicine is ...
- Greetings - A New 365 Fight fight fight I just might...or ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Avinandan Roy
The Manger Under The Star
THE MANGER UNDER THE STAR
Reached in time to see the manger clear,
The boy's smile was joy, joy sheer.
Our eyes were lit with witness of glory,
'Tis true, the stars glowed the story.
A distant travel has been accomplished,
The greatest form of evil has been banished.
'Take my offering, peace be with thee-
With adoration and servitude I come to thee.
The Christ Child I've come to see.
Overhead choirs reflect this ecstacy.'
The tiny knit group at once bowed,
O Lord! Your only Son you have endowed.
Its been a time of strife, now gone,
The Emmanuel, ...