Avinandan Roy Poems
- Colored; Live This Moment, Liv... Brown and white Decency,...
- Reasonograph All i offer is a fair chance All I asked was ...
- Still Loving You A light i saw from distanc unknown, N set ...
- The Manger Under The Star THE MANGER UNDER THE STAR Reached ...
- Prayer So grand that i missed my home So mine, that i'd ...
- Closed Doors How many doors does one close If medicine is ...
- Greetings - A New 365 Fight fight fight I just might...or ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Avinandan Roy
Greetings - A New 365
Fight fight fight
I just might...or what?
Its our right...
Or is it not?
An error of comedies?
A comedy of errors?
A search for remedies?
Or expectation of terrors?
What lies in the past
Has passed, and did it last?
And defines our reaches..
Our own books have so many pages
Our own hearts, a million bandages
Forward yet we must perceive
Whoever's it is, whatever it is
One must receive
So fear not, sail the boat
Into whatever waters it might float
For fear of knowledge, or its ...