Aynton Clemmons Poems
- Cuzin`s Steert is all you no Gangs is all around From all ...
- Marcman My hommie Please come back My hommie Please dont ...
- Whatz Craccin Craccin is a word my hommies use What`s that ...
- Use To Be My Brother Used to be my brother Used to love your...
- Love For You Sports is work Work is what we do But to me ...
- Bully WOW your not cool DUDE you smell like piss Girl you ...
- Friends Friends Hard to come by They leave you They come ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aynton Clemmons
Steert is all you no
Gangs is all around
From all sets
Crips, bloods, Latin king, Deciples
There all about the same thing
You was my Hommies
Locked up your not anybody hommie
Oh no wheres my hommie
Family no family hommie no hommie
Your my blood cuzin but you put da steert first
You was my family
You was all i had
You took the bullet out da chamber
you was my hommie
locked up i called
I needed my hommie
No where to be seen
Thats my Cuzin hes a hommie