Ayo Sogunro Poems
- The Way The World Began Woman was made of bone And man ...
- Saturday Night On Victoria Isl... The glitz of the City is a ...
- The Hyperlinks You Gave Me Wen...
- She's Waiting There For You The traffic wriggles between ...
- An Epistle Yesternight, I woke up in the dark Thinking, ...
- Stuck In A Box My gal is in town, and I’m stuck in a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ayo Sogunro
The Way The World Began
Woman was made of bone
And man was made from clay
That’s the way the world began
And the way it’s still today
I worried over a pretty girl
Hoping one day I’ll tell her my mind
Then having told, I worried more;
All she did was leave me behind
A saying I once came across
Read: if you don’t know the Genesis
Don’t be carried by the exodus
Yet, this I failed to keep in view
Then having learned the truth of the maxim
I hardened me, a will of steel;
Duly ignoring those I most pined for
Bringing all emotions to ...