Ayon Banerjee Poems
- Ever After “Ever After” – AB (01.07.2013) ...
- Stranger The itching eye was but just an excuse of ...
- Mr. Bose Bogie number twelve, seat number eight.. Fifty ...
- The First Conspiracy No, it didn't start at a border. It ...
- For A Change On a certain Sunday when I am all alone and ...
- Discovery The Whispers nipped, the fragrance choked, I had ...
- Smile Decked in innocence and all of thirteen. Stepping ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ayon Banerjee
The Whispers nipped, the fragrance choked,
I had but to snare you on paper,
crumple you, toss you away.
Turning back I saw,
the oceans were on fire..
and the skies were in tears.
I trudged along the shadow
by the trail of crimson,
for a thousand steps and one.
Meandered from the maze of without,
and into the alleys of within,
where fears sleep and dreams lurk.
And then I saw you again!
Your lips feigned joy,
your eyes betrayed them but..
Didn’t have the heart to nudge you,
tell you I am around.
For once I stood still, ...