Bailey Jackson Poems
- Adolescents Adolescents- Where to start... Me, I am ...
- Light You are a spontaneous light In the darkness of my ...
- Drugs I met a man named Bob Who sold cocaine That's his ...
- Lame I played a game Prayed it'd soon be fame Opened my ...
- Untitled Blood stains my hands From the people I've ...
- America I am America Where i accept nobody If you are gay ...
- Determined A young girl at age 16 Reads poetry in ways she's...
Poetry is my life. It's what i do best and what i do the most. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bailey Jackson
Where to start...
Me, I am young
Sixteen to be exact
Photography is my everything
I can do better with it of course
See-I (unlike other teens) have a hobby
You can fight me on that
Tell me how active your kids are. sure.
Adolescents are creatures
Who text more than read
Fight more than get along
Kiss more than hug
Date instead of being friends
Are sexually active a lot
Smoke more than...anything
Well-wait adolescents are adolescents
Adults opinions do not matter to us
And we will continue to do what we do ...