BALAMBAL SURYANARAYANAN Poems
- What Is Real Love What is real love? Should it be plain ...
- Is There No Place For Us Is there no place for us? In this ...
- My Best Love Affair MY BEST LOVE AFFAIR The best love ...
- She..... She was born to continue the race With a kind and ...
- Our Eternal Salam To The Immor... OUR ETERNAL SALAM TO ...
- Childhood Days Childhood days My childhood days Are my ...
- Julius Caesar JULIUS CAESAR When you start reading You show...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about BALAMBAL SURYANARAYANAN
What Is Real Love
What is real love?
Should it be plain like a cow?
Or furious like a bow?
Or with results for what you sow?
True love is affection
Real love is determination
Actual love is your close connection
Promising love is your reflection
Outward loves never succeed
Inner loves never have greed
In the case of true lovers
Never do things of cowardice
The world is a stage
People do unwanted things in a fit of rage
Fill your heart with pure love
Be peaceful like a dove
True love does not need inspections
Only your lovely rhythm sections
If people ...