Baohan Tran Le
Baohan Tran Le Poems
- Death From The Undead When you know for so sure that you will...
- Somebody Upstair What will happen If I keep on running? ...
- Aurora Aurora, my lady Been tortured so daily You conquer, ...
- Further Away Eyes closed, heart stopped Mouth shut, head ...
- Untitled A gambler with fire A dire, a desire A smile, a ...
I'm just another kid walking the block with a book and a pen. Just writing my own thoughts and scribing my own feelings. Ain't gonna die tomorrow but I'll still be writing tomorrow so come back and read some more.
Home page at http: //backstaged.calmbanana.co.uk more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Baohan Tran Le
Eyes closed, heart stopped
Mouth shut, head dropped
Will we stay like this?
Will we live, like this?
Or will we wane, like this?
The way we have been, we have not been fair
The way we are living, we need to change
When every man is dying for himself
When all our men are killing for themselves
Nothings left, only the ruins
And your civil war can't tears the blood down from any hand that shed,