Barbara Elizabeth Mercer
Barbara Elizabeth Mercer Poems
- February Moon - Storm Moon - H...
- Haiku 'Fast Flight Of Blue Jay... Haiku Fast flight of Blue ...
- Metaphor The saving grace Of metaphor Allowing free ...
- Jazz Piano jazzing Keys twinkling Fingers ...
- Existing On The Inside Of Myth... Existing on the inside of ...
Mystic Wills,2005, is Mercer's ist published book of Poetry. Her work is included in 8 anthologies, including The Taj Mahal Review,2004/June 2007/December 2007.
She is also an internationally recognized Visual Artist, Painter, Poet.
Self Portrait,2006 is Mercer's 2nd book of poetry and is being published by Cyberwit.net, India.
When Poets Collide, a book of poetry ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Barbara Elizabeth Mercer
February Moon - Storm Moon - Hunger Moon - Snow Moon
Shined in on me tonight
A phosphorescent presence loomed
Bathed me in my bed tonight
Filled my lighthouse in the sky
With brightness of your eyes
Awoke me with soft caress
Whispering words of love that bless
Out of my dreaming
Replaced the loneliness
I had feared
Now with tender warmth
You enfold me in embrace
As the dawn is breaking in my heart
The moon slips silently into space
And you assure me
We will never part