Barbara H.. Poems
- Sister I sit waiting for my sister To come into the house I...
- Loveeee Do not jusdge me or i will judge you do not hate me ...
- Waves Moms in the kitchen Daddys at his desk My sisters ...
- Love Love is the fuel that keeps me going day and ...
- A Friend I have this one friend Shes one of the best We ...
- Brother It seems like my brother is consumed With the ...
Hey if your reading one of my poems please write a comment about it and be brutal dont worry you'll just stop my writing and ill be a depressed couch potato just kidding! ! ! ! hope u like my poems more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Barbara H..
I sit waiting for my sister
To come into the house
I know I must be mellow
For shell be quiet as a mouse
I never heard my sister
Which gives me such despair
I Want to see her glowing smile
I want to touch her hair
Remembering where she has gone
My heart just skips a beat
Because without my siter here
I feel so incomplete
Her call was education
So college she has gone
Oh how I miss her reading books
Oh how I miss her song
I'll tell you something though
That is certainly true
My love for her will never stop