Barbara Stahly Poems
- Alone Alone am I and wondering why. All I ever wanted was ...
- Janice Janice my dear, daughter of mine, So sweet and ...
- Thoughts Of You Thoughts of you Russ fill my days in oh so ...
- Coo Coo The pigeons fly to and fro across the rooftops they ...
- Magic SPRING Spring is here, I feel it in the air The ...
- Dad Dear dad, I never got to tell you what you really meant ...
- My Favorite Time My favorite time is nightime when I climb ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Barbara Stahly
Alone am I and wondering why.
All I ever wanted was someone to love
A sweet, loving man who loved me too.
I did love several but they weren't right.
So here I am in my twilight years amid
my memories and my tears.
I guess it just wasn't meant to be
someone who loved only me.
Life isn't so bad, I'm quite content
except when I wonder why I wasn't sent,
A loving man who loved only me.
We never know what is to be,
but I'm thankful Lord for what you've given me.