bash Hasan Poems
- On Friendship Human life is mere miserable solitude in ...
- Life, A Deception Life is forlorn, it was forlorn from the ...
- Love, The Eternal Mystery What is Love? The sages say it ...
- Conspiracy Conspiracy Gloom, gloom, gloom, Visibility ...
- Deliverance: A Prayer The day is bitter, The wind is ...
Born in a middle class educated Muslim family. Most of the school education in MP. Higher education pursued while working, did MA English literature, then Ph.D.Presently, working as a Professor in Govt. PG College, in MP. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bash Hasan
Gloom, gloom, gloom,
Visibility nearly zero
People wandering, stumbling, crying
Dreaming of those assurances
Related with the phrase' a tryst with destiny'.
Destiny hasn't changed,
Poor were poor then rich were rich,
Poor knew 'dreams do not come true',
Still they hoped for the unthinkable,
Half a century gone, more than that,
The common Man did not know
That words are words when uttered by leaders,
But they persisted with their dreams.