basim al aoda
basim al aoda Poems
- Memory Memory Between your hands, .
- Farewell Farewell ً When we were in farewell,
- The Sorrows The sorrows O, chronic sorrows, Dissolve ...
- The Fact The Fact My father – Writes the verse, He draws ...
- The Leaves The Leaves of the fourteenth By: Khadum Al ...
- Upon The Verse Gate Upon the Gate of the Verse By: Ahmad ...
- The Highest Extence Poem written by: Hashim Matouq the ...
I am translater forEnglish literature I translated many many poems, which are written in English language to Arabic language.The poets who translated their works are:
Alexander, William 1567-1604
O, if thou knew it, howw thou theyself
Bacon, Francis, Lord 1561-1626
The worlds abboble, andthe life of man
By your unnumbered chinties
Cameron, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about basim al aoda
Between your hands, .
The time stops!
And from your hands –
Birds flock fly,
In complete poem.
Some seek to the departure,
Others seek to assemble,
And, I spread my soul round it,
Neither it remains nor leaves,
How much, I ask the jasmine flowers? !
Does n't leave us and depart?
But we in lost and missed it,
We saw at the horizon,
Proceed to it.
Basim Al Aoda 2008