Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Bazi alis Subrata Ray Poems
- True Education’s Prize. Do you think? ‘I don’t deserve! I ...
- The Rose Within The Cover The rose is ever green, The rose ...
- The Atomic Structure In Mutual... Atom creates atom from ...
- I Would Not Stop ‘stopping By ...
- Mike Absalom A great friend of mine from Ireland, Here in ...
- The Biologhical Phantom Some salt made puppets, Some ...
- Arpita -The Immortal Love. The Immortal Love. It were a ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The worldly love is like an onion.The more you open its layers, the more it would fade.''Subrata Ray
True Education’s Prize.
Do you think? ‘I don’t deserve!
I have stung ministers and big brothers,
In my art evoking body’s harp,
Yes, yes, I do deserve!
Since the days of university,
My geography creates history,
Under my cover I hold romantic stories,
Why heart? But witty beguile,
Ah! Yes I have stamps and seals,
I stand gate-way for so many deals,
I can speak fluent,
From moment to moment I can bend,
Fairy honey-pigs I can arrange,
I myself a poetry with grapes and orange.
Be not jealous and envious of my fame,
I am a step for their democratic ...