Becca Browne Poems
- Broken Hearted You always tell me you love me, People tell ...
- Everything For all the times we hugged in bed. For all the ...
- What Happen? When Im sitting at home, When im waiting for ...
- Just Me Today I woke with faith on my side, Promising me a ...
- I Hate You! Bleeding tears I cry. I pray this spirit be ...
- Gone You were os lonely and afraid, You gave me your heart ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Becca Browne
You always tell me you love me,
People tell me I dumb to believe,
People tell me I'm dumb to not see.
I wish I was strong enough to leave,
Let this life of lies just be.
I trusted you and gave you my heart,
I asked you to keep it,
Not to tear it apart.
I pushed everything away into the dark,
I prayed my life was now ready to start.
The lies that you told me,
I was foolish to believe,
My heart had blinded me,
I really was dumb not to see!
Now I'm sitting here,
With tears of pain, I cry.
Now I finally see clear,
And all ...