Becki Balding Poems
- Dove Dear Mom And Dad, Heaven isn't at all bad. I enjoy it...
- My Dreams My Dream Would seem Too far Away And i can't say
- Love I love you. Which is why you must go. If indeed, ...
- Summer Haze Things Happen for a reason. Things feel like ...
- My Movie Your the star of your own movie Talking and acting...
- Don'T Dread That Casket Bed When i am dead, I don't want ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Becki Balding
Your the star of your own movie
Talking and acting like your where meant To Be,
Could be the limit
You feel as if you have the powers
Plus Fourty Minutes
For you to win it and begin it
But You Can only Act
That is my fact
And all movies have an ending
And your broken heart needs mending
As the credits scroll by
That means it your time die
And everyone standing next you
Saying there goodbyes
one day there will be a billion Hi's.