becky jones Poems
- For You I wanted to write for you a poem of beautiful ...
- If I Were A Poet If only I were a poet weaving the ...
- Ain'T It? Ain't stinky no more, I've taken a bath Ain't ...
- Blessings When you wish upon a star, or call on angels ...
- A Woman Of Forty-Eight A woman of forty-eight unconscious ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about becky jones
I wanted to write for you a poem
of beautiful language from the heart
or maybe pen a sweet song
as you have for me from the start.
I'd weave the words to tell our story
of our unity physically apart.
in the universe where nothing is as it seems,
as our souls meld through ancient art
and we can dance together in our dreams.