Bee Rye Poems
- Money, The Root Of All Evil Floating around in the clouds ...
- The Bottle As I look at this bottle I sit here and think; ...
- Between You And I When I say I love you, and you say it to ...
- Mess With My Friends, I don't claim to know it all But this ...
- Dreaming Of Dreaming Swimming around in an endless sea, I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bee Rye
Money, The Root Of All Evil
Floating around in the clouds like a butterfly
I go through the day wondering why,
Working for a living
Still I can't afford to die
I keep on giving wondering, why?
Money is the root of all evil or so we are told
Still we need to survive,
off of the evil we thrive
It's as if our souls are at auction and once they are sold
Get up go to work, that's what we're told.
We are at the mercy of evil,
But we do not see,
everyday that passes evil is the key,
and without the key you cannot unlock the door,
not knowing what behind