Bella S Poems
- Can'T Figure It Out uneasy cant think freely my stomach is ...
- I Am Her Voice Thoughts of guidance Was what I once ...
- Waiting Waiting for fate to take its course Waiting for that...
- Answers What do I live for? Who do I please? How can I ...
- And That's It You search for clues to find your own ...
- Faded Love You don’t want me I don’t want you You don’t see...
- Broken Puzzle It’s a story about a girl, she had become ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bella S
It’s a story about a girl,
she had become alone,
In a storm of people around her, by her side
She is still alone.
She has nowhere to go, nowhere to be,
No future that she can see
Time is truly but a virtue
A countdown to see who’s next in line.
Images of people & thoughts in her mind.
She searches for these faces,
In a world so sublime.
The enigma she faces is so hard for people to see,
It’s a common misconception of who you are
and how your supposed to be
but she’ll keep on thinking
unitl she can receive,
the last piece of the...