Belle Poe Poems
- Sublime Color me the colors of the rainbow. Texture me of ...
- Wayward Son Lay me by my mother, as I go to meet the ...
- The Rights Of Passage Life is a test in humanities, ...
- The Emissary I look, though to some I cannot see. I ...
- Grace Allow me, my hope for tomorrow. Spare me, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Belle Poe
Color me the colors of the rainbow.
Texture me of freshly fallen snow.
Dream with me of things that may tomorrow.
Keep me as the things of long ago.
Shape me with the grace of nature’s patience.
Temper me with kindness and forgiving.
Quench me only with the tears of love and joy.
That I may grow for as long as I am living.