belle robin Poems
- Friendly Hug A friendly hug, comes in many guises, If you ...
- Olympic Kids Come on England Start The Ball rolling, on ...
- Dna Dancing through time not needing to end Another match ...
- Sacred Woman Sending love Amongst each other Concentrating ...
- Have We Met? Have we met? Not Yet! But in your head you ...
What can i say? my pen in hand, my daydreams and thoughts aranged in the disfunctional mannor that is my life.....A creative voice looking for an audience. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about belle robin
A friendly hug, comes in many guises,
If you give me a nod or a wave,
My mouth makes a smile, and I feel all brave,
A handshake or a gentle shoulder pat
Makes me stand tall and proud.
Thank you for that.
Your hands on my face, while you kiss my head
well my legs go to jelly, all my worries dispel.
But when your arms are around my body
your holding me close, giving me
the friendliest hug I could ever want.