Ben Wallace Poems
- Anymore. I wonder if anyone really understands the love, ...
- Don'T Change. It was over the course of months. Months and ...
- In Distaste. And I wondered why you didn't curl your lips ...
- We'Ll Meet Again Someday. 'Mi querido.' She said, over my ...
- Talking To God. Dear God, if you are there, you'll hear ...
Been writing for about a decade, constantly trying to improve my works and updat my styles, though I was once described by a few friends as 'Yorkshire's Dylan Thomas' which I have to say I was immensely flattered by.
My main influences are:
Robbie... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ben Wallace
I wonder if anyone really understands the love,
the love we... I had for you,
you hurt me with your accusations,
every snip of your sharp wit
and cut of your bladed tongue,
I loved you.
Yet not even I, with the vocabulary you adored,
my silver braided tongue and my poets sadness,
can really understand the way I love you,
even now, after you're gone...
I've kept all the recordings
drawings and memories.
I wear them on my sleeve,
which is damp from wiping the tears away,
that fall when I listen to your ...