benedict mmm Poems
- Losing I have no energy, I'm weak and tired. My mind ...
- Pieces Of My Heart Can Build A...
- Carry (Your Ghost) Shadow The spectre is haunting Europe, ...
- Sent From My Iphone Just a thought A passing day dream
- The English Civil War So the bush Field rendezvous Became ...
- With (The) White Ru66er Road You look up from your dying ...
- All Are As One Each falling of sky that has befallen your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about benedict mmm
I have no energy, I'm weak and tired.
My mind hopelessly wants peace.
I can hear the footsteps of the devil in my mind,
I can't tell if they're walking toward me,
I can tell they're not walking away,
Let's rest a moment, the confusion will leave us.
The echo of water drops into a puddle, the echo of an underground hallway.
The pipe that drips, a gland, a yolk, gasket at fault.
I can't close my eyes.ee
I hear the sound, it's wicked.
I can't close my eyes.
The drops pierce the silence with echoes bouncing ...