Benjamin Age Poems
- Wonderful Woman Wonderful woman I just can't but wonder How...
- Everything Fades Into Nothing When your eyes are close for ...
- Death Impending Death is hanging on a loom My ship is set ...
- A Kiss From Jove Running here and there Scampering for daily...
- Think About It Think about it About you, about me About ...
- She Decides To Die She decides to die Every time she closed ...
- I Hid My Love I hid my love At the shore Where ...
If there is anything within I must be proud of in my lifetime, it is what I have said; what I have written, what I have done, what I believe, and what I have thought people about.
Poems from my first poetry collection titled " Girl In Hell" first published 2009
Tho' I do not consider my self much a poet but you say " He writes because he is inspired by anything that he can connect to the divine; his beliefs, his philosophy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Purpose (Sept.2014)Efe Benjamin
...Why are we here? Same question that pops into mind every time we ponder life. What is the purpose of existence, who did create everthing that we see in today? Ph...
Comments about Benjamin Age
I just can't but wonder
How much I've come
to love her.
It is all a marvel
My life in a rubble
Love brings pain in double
Sold mine in the struggle.
A kiss from a sinner
Could change my life for better
Now I am getting older
And I know I am getting better
For your love I have hungered
Give me thy love dear Pandora
You're such a wonderful woman
I still can't but wonder
How much you've made me a sinner.
Kiss me and take me to yonder
And yet I still wonder
Your love had made me a better man