Bernadette Landingin Poems
- A True Warrior To those who died in the fierce battles I ...
- Nagareboshi Falling star ravishing and appealing Travelling...
- Chrono Number 13 Train Heartnet Emotionless, skilled ...
- Lil' Cat Lil' cat Cute, small Playing, sleeping, ...
- Sun The Sun A big hot gas It's far away from Earth Nobody...
- Black Cat Black cat From the attic Looking out through the ...
- Shooting Star A shooting star Beautiful, ...
nice, friendly, reliable, dependable (not much) , shy... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bernadette Landingin
A True Warrior
To those who died in the fierce battles
I will carry your faith
Your bravery made us see
That we're fighting for our freedom and dreams
To those who's in pain
I will carry your burden
Your soreness will remind us
that you tried your best to rescue your home country
To those soldiers
Who had a loving family
who didn't stop believing
That their husbands and fathers
will return home
Safe and happy
To those fallen warriors
who carried on
their hopes of winning
Their fighting spirits
didn't end ...