Beth Griffiths Poems
- Trapped pushing, pushing, pushing upwards, lifting, ...
- Footsteps In The Sand Or On Th... shhhhh, listen, cant ...
- The Sound Of Drums can you hear the drums? quick! here it ...
- Life Of A Traveler its not an easy life moving about, its not...
- The Everlasting Apple the apple hanging of that tree is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Beth Griffiths
Life Of A Traveler
its not an easy life moving about, its not the best,
weather you travel to east or the north west.
looking back at the pages of your life, there so overlapped,
but theres nothing you can do, your always trapped.
you may think of being a traveller a good life,
but its hard, to be able to have children or a wife.
so next time you see a lonely man stand,
go up to them, and lend them a hand.