BhanuPrakash Singh Poems
- Nothing's Perfect I heard imagination goes beyond ...
- So U Think U Can Break the ice, break the silence Keep the ...
- Fatso & His Lady! That mango tree was no normal It got ...
- Abbherence! A man was on the floor Selling coco at the ...
- Pray For Me Brother Neither a pie in my hands Nor a dropp in...
- The Blind Boon Bore me my mother for months nine, Having ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about BhanuPrakash Singh
I heard imagination goes beyond horizon
But will it till a day with no sun!
I heard thoughts ramble faster than light
But will they till about your life depart! !
I heard animals have the future to sense
But what’s the use if no reaction hence! ! !
I culminate thus there isn’t a single thing
That in the world is perfect and living.
One thing but smashed my stances to vain
It is my love I saw in the rain.
Escorting the charisma in the nature,
She passed by leaving a lovely lustre.
‘Love in this world is perfect my son’
I heard a voice somewhere ...