Bhavika Sicka Poems
- The Kite Runner Amidst the topaz seamless skies, The lofty ...
- Stairway To Heaven Your arms around me felt so strong, They...
- Silence Silence - Speaks volumes, Descending heavy around ...
- The Death Of Báthory The windy gale blew through the ...
- Through Curtained Eyes “Why, mother why Do you tell me to ...
- Two Sides To A Coin Enveloped in darkness, I often wonder, ...
- Life Life is like a river, it flows on, Halting at precious...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bhavika Sicka
The Kite Runner
Amidst the topaz seamless skies,
The lofty mountains and intricate vales
Of Afghanistan, has novelist Khalid Hosseini
Set this powerful and poignant tale.
A tale of loyalty and fateful betrayal,
Overwhelming joy and profound sorrow,
Sins impulsively committed and atoned,
To provide for a better tomorrow.
A tale of mirth, of fatherly love,
Of haunting guilt and repentance.
A tale of passion, hope and despair,
Denial and responsible acceptance.
A tale of the blood that inextricably binds
Two companions, two brothers together.
A tale of ...